Library resource spotlight: FT.com - The Financial Times
FT.com provides in depth coverage of UK and international business, finance, economic and political news. It also contains comment and analysis from leading journalists and insight into management trends and new developments. FT.com Weekend content also includes a life and arts section.
The first time you use FT.com you will need to register for an account using your Keele.ac.uk email address. Please then check your inbox and follow the prompts provided by the automated confirmation email.
- Visit ft.com/education-resources for FT content recommendations, video tutorials and other helpful guides for optimising your use of FT.com.
- Download the FT app on your mobile or tablet device.
- Once signed in you can personalise your FT.com experience by clicking on ‘add to myFT’ for the topics or columnists that interest you, and set up instant, daily or weekly email digests for the topics you have added to myFT.
If you experience any technical issues please contact email@example.com. If you’ve already set up your FT.com account as part of our subscription but can’t remember your password, you can reset it here.
- New report reveals scale of Keele University's economic contribution to region
- Keele establishes new independent investment company with regional university partners
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust awarded University Trust status
- Keele-developed training tool commissioned by NHS
- Joint Education Institute approved with leading Chinese university
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.