Talis Aspire/Reading Lists
Talis Aspire is Keele University's online reading lists system.
The guides and tutorials are aimed to help module leaders and tutors edit reading lists, it includes a series of brief videos which should explain the basic procedures involved in editing lists on Talis Aspire.
For more information or further help using Talis Aspire please contact your Liaison Librarian, their contact details can be found on our contacts page.
Guides and tutorials
- Introduction to Talis Aspire reading lists
- Installing the bookmark button
- Creating and adding sections
- Adding a book from Library Search
- Adding a journal article
- Adding a chapter from a book
- Adding an ebook link
- Adding a webpage
- Adding a YouTube clip
- Moving sections
- Publishing a list
- Finding reading list statistics