Applications are now closed
The New Enterprise Bootcamp has been designed to support innovative and ambitious entrepreneurs and business owners that are in the early stages of their business life cycle through a fully-funded online masterclass, exclusively for those based in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
Commencing July 2020
The outbreak of Covid-19 and subsequent measures to keep people safe, has seen a number of challenges for businesses, but also opportunities for entrepreneurs to thrive developing new innovative ideas and products.
The Smart Innovation Hub’s New Enterprise Bootcamp aims to give you the tools and skills necessary to strengthen your product and/or service offer. The programme will help you to fully realise your goals by challenging the assumptions that underlie your business plan and validate your products. Taking place over five sessions in July 2020, each session will last approximately three hours.
Successful applicants will have access to:
- Interactive expert-led online masterclasses on a carefully selected range of subjects crucial to the new entrepreneur, with ample opportunities for questions and interaction
- Breakout groups to explore entrepreneurship in more detail, allowing for a collaborative learning experience, sharing ideas with other businesses and experienced entrepreneurs
WHAT TO EXPECT
Upon being accepted onto the New Enterprise Bootcamp, all sessions will be delivered online. Participants will be emailed secure live links for online masterclasses along with details on how to set up the breakout spaces with mentors.
Across the five sessions, you can expect to refine your business plan and your leadership skills, coverings subjects such as:
- The innovation starts - journey, purpose and impact
- Persuasive pitching
- Business model innovation
- Leadership for entrepreneurs
- Communicating your value proposition
- Managing money in your business
- Sustainability in your business
- Building a resilient business
To ensure a bespoke innovation-led experience for businesses, places for the New Enterprise Bootcamp are restricted to only 24 spaces. Apply today.
Session 1 Thursday 2nd July 9.00am - 12.00pm
Session 2 Friday 3rd July 9.00am - 12.00pm
Session 3 Thursday 9th July 9.00am - 12.00pm
Session 4 Friday 10th July 9.00am - 12.00pm
Session 5 Tuesday 14th July 9.00am - 12.00pm
WHAT DOES IT COST?
There is no cost to your business for the programme, only your time. All sessions are fully-funded via the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The programme is open to start-up and early-stage business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial social innovators. These individuals must be looking to develop products and/or services, achieve scalable routes to market and achieve strategic business growth. Applicants must be an owner, director or employee of a registered business in the Stoke-on-Trent or Staffordshire area.