Supply chain development
Fully-Funded Environmental Sustainability and Smart Energy Support
As part of Keele University's Smart Energy Network Demonstrator (SEND)* programme, Stopford Energy & Environment has been appointed to offer 217 Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire SMEs the opportunity to access 12-hours of fully-funded consultancy from environmental, engineering and innovation consultants.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
The 12-hours of fully-funded support is for businesses looking to:
- enter the renewables and smart energy sectors;
- develop sustainable products, processes or services; or
- simply reduce environmental impact and energy costs.
Each project is bespoke to the individual company.
Stopford Energy & Environment - a pool of multi-disciplinary consultants and engineers that specialise in technology innovation, process design, environmental consultancy and the commercialisation of products and services across the energy and low carbon sectors.
A bespoke piece of consultancy, giving your business a competitive advantage within the growing global energy and low carbon economy. Our support will enable your business to:
- Accelerate product or service development having worked with an expert consultant in innovation, the environment or engineering
- Be more competitive by enhancing its environmental profile for both marketing and project tendering activity
- Reduce your operating costs by improving energy and resource efficiency
Recruitment for the 217 consultation opportunities has now closed.
For more information about how your business can collaborate with Keele University and the Smart Energy Network Demonstrator programme, please visit the Research, Development and Innovation project webpage.
*The SEND project (ref. 32R16P00706) is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme, and is available to ERDF eligible companies. The project is also receiving funds from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).