School of Medicine
Explore this Section
- School of Medicine Home
- School Executive
- MBChB (5 years)
- International students
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses
- Staff Search
- Contact Details and Enquiries
- Facilities and Virtual Tour
- Image gallery on Flickr
- Keele campus directions and local area
- News & Events
- Intercalated Degrees
- Keele Anatomy and Surgical Training Centre
- Medical Elective Placements (non-Keele students)
- Student Support Services
- Student Council and Societies
- Useful Links
- Public and patient involvement
- Staff vacancies
- / Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences /
- School of Medicine /
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses /
- Keele Clinical Leadership Academy
Welcome to Keele Clinical Leadership Academy
With many years’ experience of delivering clinical leadership and management courses, we are delighted to offer a range of opportunities to people working in healthcare who want to improve their leadership and management skills.
Personal and Professional Development Masterclasses
Wednesday 14th September 2016 & Thursday 15th September 2016
Click HERE for more information
Clinical Leadership and Management Course for Diagnostic Specialties
Monday 5th to Wednesday 7th September 2016
More dates to follow shortly
Talk to a member of staff about our leadership programmes.
Our stand will be situated in the Atrium, at Royal Stoke University Hospital (University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust), near to the restaurant.
Keele Leadership Conference 2016
"Leading the Way and Meeting the Challenges"
For further information click here
The conference on Tuesday 17th May 2016 was a very successful event with over 130 delegates from a wide variety of health care professions and positions.