Commercial awareness and broader business skills, such as managing up and leadership, are of most concern to more than half of employers surveyed by the Institute of Student Employers (ISE) in 2020. In a world of constant change, never before has it been so critical for organisations to have people who understand how the business works and the influences that can govern or shape it.
- Keele is ranked 3rd in the UK for business by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES 2019).
- 91.3% overall student satisfaction with Keele Business School (PTES 2019).
- Boost your employability by gaining an international perspective and a broader world view to solve commercial challenges.
- Develop practical, transferrable knowledge and skills, putting them into practise on a live consultancy project.
- Taught by an international faculty who will share their latest research on topics as diverse as operation management systems in Toyota, entrepreneurship in Chinese SMEs, equality and diversity, and sustainable consumption.
- Relate your learning to the real-world through case studies and visits to businesses – on a previous Business School fieldtrip, students took a factory tour of Jaguar Land Rover to see lean manufacturing and corporate social responsibility in action.
- Our Grand Challenges lecture series invites speakers to provide fresh perspectives on the political, ethical and intellectual problems we face as a world today, while our Lunchtime Lectures centre on leadership in the context of complexity and inclusion.
*Please note that our students’ health and wellbeing is paramount, therefore contact and work-based activities have been adapted to include remote / virtual approaches, due to the global pandemic.