School of Nursing and Midwifery
Explore this Section
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Home
- About Us
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- School of Nursing and Midwifery S-SPEC (Ethics) applications
- News & Events
- Information for Mentors
- User & Carer Involvement
- Raising Concerns About Care
- Video Library
- Health Library
- School Intranet
- Guide to NMC Revalidation
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Nursing & Midwifery /
- User & Carer Involvement /
- Interested In Supporting Us?
Interested In Supporting Us?
If you are interested in joining our growing group of users and carers, in the first instance please contact:
Dr Sue Ashby, School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Sue may then direct you to other members of the school to provide you with more specialist information about users and carers that you could link in with.