Kayleigh joined Keele University as a Research Associate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics in 2020. Kayleigh previously worked as a Research Associate following her PhD in Medicine (2014) and BSc in Pharmacology (2010) at The University of Manchester.
Kayleigh currently works on a study funded by the Nuffield Foundation titled “The impact of musculoskeletal conditions on outcomes of other illnesses: a linked electronic health record study”.
Research and scholarship
Kayleigh’s expertise and research interests include analysing complex, longitudinal, real-world data and translating those findings into practical information for patients, healthcare professionals and the public.
Collaborations and grants awards
- Sep 2020 - Translation@Manchester Informatics Training Scheme, Wellcome Trust
- May 2019 - Albert M. Kligman Travel Fellowship, Society for Investigative Dermatology
- June 2018 - Best Oral Presentation, British Dermatology Nursing Group Annual Conference
- Jan 2018 - PhD Studentship, The Psoriasis Association (£84,000; 40% award as supervisor)
- Sep 2010 – PhD Studentship, Arthritis Research UK (Margaret Coupe Endowment)
School of Medicine
David Weatherall building