School of Health and Rehabilitation
Explore this Section
We have a number of excellent postgraduate programmes from the School of Health and Rehabilitation. Click on the programme name below to find out more.
Full Time (12 months)
Full Time (9 months)
Part Time (up to 3 years) or Modular (up to 5 years)
- MSc Physiotherapy
- MSc Physiotherapy (Cardio-respiratory)
- MSc Neurological Rehabilitation
- MSc Pain Science and Management
- MSc Neuromusculoskeletal Healthcare
- MSc Health Sciences
- PG Certificate Applied Clinical Anatomy *does not run on a modular basis
We also have a wide variety of modules that students can take as 'stand alone' modes of study if they are interested in a taster before considering a programme or wish to take only one or two modules.
Enquiries about courses should be directed to our Postgraduate Administrators firstname.lastname@example.org