School of Health and Rehabilitation
Explore this Section
We have a number of excellent postgraduate programmes from the School of Health and Rehabilitation.
Full Time (2 years)
Full Time (12 months)
Full Time (9 months)
Part Time (up to 3 years) or Modular (up to 5 years)
- MSc Advanced Physiotherapy
- MSc Advanced Physiotherapy (Cardio-respiratory)
- MSc Neurological Rehabilitation
- MSc Pain Science and Management
- MSc Neuromusculoskeletal Healthcare
- MSc Health Sciences
- PG Certificate Applied Clinical Anatomy *does not run on a modular basis
We also have a wide variety of modules that students can take as 'stand alone' modes of study if they are interested in a taster before considering a programme or wish to take only one or two modules.
Enquiries about courses should be directed to our Postgraduate Administrators email@example.com