Undergraduate applications for 2023 entry
We are committed to making the admissions process as smooth as possible for our applicants. If you need to to speak to our Admissions Team, please get in touch:
Applications for all undergraduate courses at Keele should be made online through UCAS.
UCAS stands for the University and Colleges Admissions Services. It is the charitable organisation through which applications to universities in the UK are processed. By completing a UCAS application, you can apply for up to five courses at a single university or different institutions. You will be charged a small application fee.
Further information is provided by UCAS on their webpages. Further advice is also available from careers advisers at schools and colleges; local careers organisations; and British Council offices and other centres overseas for overseas applicants.
Your application should include:
- Your personal details and qualifications
- Your course choices
- A personal statement
- A reference from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows you academically
Keele UCAS code is K12
Key UCAS 2023 Application Deadline dates
- 3 May 2022 - UCAS undergraduate application goes live - you can register and start your application for 2023
- 6 September 2022 - UCAS 2023 entry opens - you can submit you application to UCAS
- 15 October 2022 - Early deadline - deadline for applications for Medicine and Veterinary Medicine courses is 15 October.
- 25 January 2023 - Equal consideration deadline - to guarantee 'equal consideration' of your application for 2023 entry cycle you must submit your application to UCAS by 18:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 25 January 2023. 'Equal consideration' means your application will be reviewed in the same way as all other applications received by this deadline. However, for the majority of our courses, we welcome applications after this date, please see our A-Z UG listing for more details.
- 23 February 2023 - 'UCAS Extra' opens.
- 30 June 2023 - last date to apply to UCAS in the 'Main Cycle'. Applications submitted after this date will automatically be entered into Clearing.
- 5 July 2023 - Clearing opens.
Please also see UCAS Key Dates for more information.
YOUR APPLICATION JOURNEY
- Find the course that's right for you
- Visit Keele - come and see what Keele has to offer at an Open Day or take a virtual tour
- Apply online via UCAS - see above for details and UCAS deadlines
- Receive your offer - offers will normally be made by the end of March if you applied by the January UCAS deadline
- Attend an Applicant Visit Day - this is your opportunity to have a 'taster' of life at Keele
- Make your choice - UCAS will advise you when you need to decide upon your 1st and 2nd university choice
- Apply for accommodation - once you've accepted your offer you can apply for accommodation
- Arrange your finances - register and apply online if you wish to receive a student loan
- Results day - your university place will be confirmed based upon meeting your entry requirements, along with your accommodation
- Clearing hotline - if you apply after 30 June or do not hold any offers, you can go through Clearing to find a university place
- Enrolment week - we'll send your Keele IT account details and enrolment details so that you can start your university journey with us
You can download a copy of our Transfer guidance here.