Global Challenges Research Network

Where can I get support?

If you are interested in applying for a Global Challenges Research Fund grant, there are a number of places to look for support.  The first port of call should be your Research Development Manager or the University's International Research Development Officer (

You can find a selection of Keele’s current GCRF projects on the Keele Global Challenges website.  There are also some excellent external web resources, such as:

If you have broader questions about GCRF, you can contact the RaISE team on