International Society for Extracellular Vesicle's annual meeting
“I recently attended the International Society for Extracellular Vesicle's Annual Meeting (ISEV2023) in Seattle, Washington, as part of my final year PhD on mesenchymal stromal cell extracellular vesicles (MSC EVs).
Here, I got a chance to see the forefront of EV research, new EV technologies and discuss upcoming regulations with scientists in the field. I also presented my own work in the poster session, giving me a chance to discuss my PhD with like-minded scientists to gain their opinion and expertise.
Overall, it was a valuable experience and one that will Becky Davies greatly enhance my approach to EV research.”
Reported by Becky Davies
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners