The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology - EULAR congress 2023
"Dr Oksana Kehoe and myself, Ms Anaïs Makos, attended the EULAR congress 2023 in Milan where our abstract “Potential biomarkers to predict TNF inhibitor outcome in psoriatic arthritis” was accepted for publication.
We heard scientific and clinical talks from international speakers and were particularly proud to attend Prof Sally Roberts’ talk who had been invited to talk about cell therapy for cartilage repair and osteoarthritis.
Dr Amarasena and Dr Askari, consultant rheumatologists at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt (RJAH) Orthopaedic hospital were also in attendance."
Reported by Anaïs Makos
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners