Bioreactors and Growth Environments workshop
Drs Charlotte Hulme and Karina Wright organised the 2023 Bioreactors and Growth Environments Workshop. The workshop welcomed over 70 delegates, from the UK, Europe and further afield.
Speakers included experts from academia and industry, providing an overview of the basic principles of bioreactor design through to their clinical applications.
We had some excellent student engagement in the 'Design a Bioreactor Challenge', with the winning group (from Keele) working together to develop a novel bioreactor for assessing tissue engineered tendons.
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners