Centre for Regenerative Medicine Research launch
This event marks the launch of the Centre for Regenerative Medicine Research showcasing the diverse regenerative medicine and advanced therapeutics research excellence across the University and partner NHS trusts.
The Centre launch welcomes a series of invited clinical speakers and academic researchers. This event provided a platform to shape the future of the Centre strategy, priorities and activities.
For any queries please contact email@example.com
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners