Raven Mason Collection
Explore this Section
Mason's ceramics are collected all over the world and many fine collections have been created.
The original Mason's Factory Collection and some of their original records and pattern books are now in the care of the Wedgwood Museum at Barlaston Staffordshire England.
The Potteries Museum-Gallery in Hanley Stoke on Trent also houses a fine collection of Mason's ceramics including the fine collection of Reginald Haggar, who, in his day, was the foremost authority on the subject.
To avoid disappointment it is essential that prior arrangements are made before undertaking a visit to these collections as the Mason ceramics in their collections are not on permanent display.
- The Potteries Museum-Gallery Stoke-on-Trent
- The Wedgwood Museum
- Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Ford Green Hall
- Etruria Industrial Museum
- Mason's Collectors Club
- The Northern Ceramic Society
- Keele University Library Special Collections & Archives
- The Charity Commission for England and Wales
- The Daniel Ceramic Circle