Explore this Section
Student Catering Packages
Served at The Refectory and catering for all diets, this package offers you the chance to enjoy a hearty breakfast and evening meal for £80.00 per two weeks. It's perfect for students who are around campus during the week and want to set up for a day of lectures with an energising breakfast and complete the day with a nutritious evening meal. You can take up the catering package at any point during the year, with a great deal of flexibility allowing you to sign up for just two weeks at a time.
For Breakfast (served Monday - Friday from 8 – 11.30am) choose 5 items plus a hot or cold drink:
Choose any 5 items from these lists
- Cooked breakfast items include: Rasher back bacon, pork sausage, halal chicken sausage, vegetarian sausage, baked beans, hash browns, plum tomatoes, mushrooms, fried egg, scrambled egg, toast 2 slices with butter, porridge
- Cold breakfast items include: cornflakes, weetabix, coco pops, yoghurt, apple, orange, banana,
- Warm pastries: pain au chocolat, croissant with Jam and butter,
Choose 1 drink from these lists
- Drinks Hot : black coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino, latte, mocha served from the machine or freshly brewed tea
- Drinks Cold: glass of orange juice, glass of milk
For Dinner (served Monday - Friday from 5 - 7.30pm) choose 2 courses plus a hot or cold drink:
- Starter including soups and salads
- Regular theme menus, and some family favourite dishes
- Desserts including cakes, ice cream or hot puddings
The Refectory is conveniently located in the Chancellor's Building Food Court at the heart of campus.
How to Buy
Simply go to one of the Refectory tills in the Chancellors Building and ask to purchase a catering package for £80.00. You will need to bring your Keele card and you'll be asked to complete a form in order for your package to be set up. Once your packaged has been activated you will receive an e-mail confirming your package is set up and ready to use with the date your package begins. Each plan starts with breakfast.
You can also pay by Keele Card by conveniently selecting the package on the uPay website, App.
Please read the terms and conditions before you purchase the package.
In addition to all of this for £80.00 per two weeks, if you choose to live in Halls you will also still have access to the shared kitchen in your accommodation block for those times when you're just feeling peckish.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.