Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education and research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student life. More information about working here can be found in our brochure 'Working at Keele University'.
If you wish to contact the recruitment team please email: email@example.com
Affiliated and Partnership Vacancies
|Post Title||Closing Date||Additional Information||External Web Link|
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), any information provided by applicants will be stored in manual and electronic files, and will be used by Keele University in accordance with the Regulation - in particular, for equal opportunities monitoring. If you are offered an appointment, you may be asked to provide additional information, for instance, completing a medical questionnaire and undergoing a medical examination if required.
Further information on how we use your personal information can be found at keele.ac.uk/informationgovernance/checkyourinformationisbeinghandledcorrectly/privacynotice-jobapplicants
- Athena SWAN - supporting gender equality
- Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme - proud member of the programme
- Disability Confident Committed - committed to interviewing disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria
- Race Equality Charter - supporting race equality
- Defence Employer Recognition Scheme - proudly supporting those who serve