EXPLORING DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Explore how you could turn your business idea into reality. Providing budding entrepreneurs with fully funded support to help develop your business idea, build business knowledge and create your own Business Summary. Delivered through a series of engaging and interactive workshops.
Applications for our Exploring Digital Entrepreneurship workshops have now closed.
Turn your business idea into a reality with:
- 12 hours of support and guidance to develop your idea(s).
- Four half-day interactive workshops (one per week).
- Delivered by experienced speakers with their own successful businesses.
- Leave with your own Business Summary and Toolkit to support you on the next stage of your entrepreneurial journey.
What to expect
Within the workshops, you will have the opportunity to explore the different parts of a business plan through a range of engaging activities and discussions with successful entrepreneurs, topics include:
- How do I know who my customers are?
- What makes a good value proposition?
- How do I make money?
- How do I build relationships with my customers?
- What are my business expenses?
As a result of ERDF funding there is no cost to attend the workshops, you only need to give your time. The funding means that you need to meet the eligbility criteria below to attend, however if you’re not sure, please continue to apply and we will work with you to check.
- Aged 16 years or above.
- Have not set up your own business.
- Reside in the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area.
Innovation Centre 7 and its associated programmes are part-funded through a suite of funders including the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) (as part of the England 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme), the Research England Development Fund, and UK Government funding through the Getting Building Fund.