Digital accelerator sessions
Gain the tools, insights and confidence to guide your organisation through its digital transformation, with support from Keele University. Exclusively available to Staffordshire or Stoke-on-Trent SMEs, the fully-funded Digital Accelerator sessions offer two days of insights into data and digitalisation with practical workshops to apply these to your business.
How the Digital Accelerator sessions can help you and your business:
- Get data savvy – how to identify key data sets, classify, store and exploit data. Make data work to grow your business.
- Start your data and digitalisation action plan – enhance your business efficiency.
- Gain confidence in leading the digital transformation of your business - save time, save money, boost customer satisfaction.
- Protect your data – spot the risks, navigate the impact with step by step actions to protect your business.
What you can expect from the sessions:
- Top tips on Cyber Security – quick, easy steps to save time, money, and reputation.
- Spotlight on Green IT – practical steps to save money and help the environment.
- Real life, local digital transformation business case studies – they did it, so can you!
- One-to-one chats with data and digitalisation specialists.
- Big Data! Explore the future of data – the power of things to come.
Innovation Centre 7 and its associated programmes are part-funded through a suite of funders including the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) (as part of the England 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme), the Research England Development Fund, and UK Government funding through the Getting Building Fund.