Your applicant portal
When you log in to the Applicant Portal you will be able to view the progress of your application to Keele University, and upload supporting documentation and information to help us in our decision-making process.
How to log in to the Applicant Portal
- Click here to log onto the Applicant Portal
- Then click on the Applicants Login button. You will need your username and your password to be able to log on.
What is my username and password?
You should have received an email from us acknowledging we have received your application to study at Keele University. This email will have included your log in details for the applicant portal, these are a username, which will be your Keele University student number, and a temporary password that you will be prompted to change when you log in for the first time.
Important: The temporary password we have provided you with will expire after a certain amount of time, so it is important that you change your password. You will also be asked to answer some security questions. This will be used each time to log into the portal.
Choosing a new password
For help with choosing a new password, here are some hints for keeping your password safe:
- The more characters a password has, the more secure it is. For this reason, you should enter a password that consists of at least eight (8) characters.
- Please make sure that your password always consists of a combination of letters, numbers and even special characters, (such as -,%,&,!,+ or _).
- Never use details from your immediate environment in your password, e.g. personal birthdays, your own name or those of family members, etc.
- Change your password at regular intervals. It is recommended that you change your password after 90 days.
- If you suspect that someone else may know your password, reset it immediately.
- To make sure that no-one can access your password, never write it down anywhere and never forward it to anyone.
Forgotten your password?
If you cannot remember your password, click on the Forgotten Password button. You will then be asked to enter:
- Your username (your Keele University student number )
- Your surname
- Your date of birth (in the format dd/mmm/yyyy - i.e. 01/Jan/2000)
Click the Go button. Then enter the answers to the security questions, and click on the Go button. You will then be able to enter a new password. Clicking on the Go button will reset your password and log you in to the applicant portal.
Help with the Applicant Portal
If you are having issues logging onto the Applicant Portal please contact Keele University’s IT Services at firstname.lastname@example.org