Explore this Section
Alumni Circles are an integral part of Student Engagement.
We plan to go bigger and bolder with these events. The aim is to engage students with alumni for networking events, internships and mentoring.
We want to help our academic schools to add value to their programmes:
- Demonstrate the impact of a Keele education on employability
- Offer enhanced opportunities to students
- Feature alumni in prospectuses, webpages, social media, news etc
- Enhance open days and offer holder days
- Gain intelligence on employment destinations
- Identify role models and exemplary and inspirational alumni
Information for Alumni
We are looking for alumni in a wide range of careers to support students who are about to embark on life after Keele.
Would you like to get involved in mentoring?
Information for Schools/Faculties
We are offering support with student/alumni networking events for schools and faculties.
Contacts for Alumni Circles:
This not a complete list of active alumni circles, but it does give an indication of some of those involved, by school.
- Medicine – Angela Carryer
- Medical Ethics - Sarah Lane
- Nursing & Midwifery – Kathryn Wright
- Pharmacy – Cathy Forbes
- Economics & Finance – Gabriella Legrenzi
- Humanities (English, History, American) – Rachel Adcock
- Media, Communications & Culture – Pawas Bisht
- Management – Pat Leadbeater
- Law – Alison Brammer
- Politics, International Relations & Philosophy - Gemma Loomes
- Social Sciences & Public Policy - Andrew Henley
- Education – Sally Findlow
- Creative Writing – Tim Lustig
- Music – Nick Reyland
- Computer Science -Ed De Quincey
- Mathematics - Ewan Russell
- Geographical Sciences – Katie Szkornik
- Environment - Sharon George
- Chemical & Physical Sciences - Helen Clifford
- Psychology – Donna Berry
There are many other circles based around individual courses and programmes, please contact Alumni HQ.
Past Workshop Topics
Alumni Circles - 14/09/2015
LinkedIn Masterclass - 15/01/2016
Social Media Masterclass
Events Masterclass - 08/03/2016
Alumni Careers Workshop - 16/03/2017