Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
Keele's Professor Christian Mallen has contributed to a new government paper on the direct and indirect health impacts of Covid-19 in England that assesses the emerging impacts of Omicron.
The paper has been produced by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) in collaboration with the Office for National Statistics (ONS), and benefits from the clinical expertise of Professor Christian Mallen and colleagues at Keele.
Professor Mallen, who is the Head of Keele's School of Medicine, is also the Director of the NIHR's School for Primary Care Research, and works clinically as a GP alongside his research, in addition to leading Keele's Global Health Research.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week