Explore this Section
Essential Information Skills for Research
Semester 2 2013/14
All sessions we run at the Keele Campus take place in the Library Training Room on the Top Floor of the Keele Campus Library.
For details of training courses run by the Health Library please visit the Health Library Training Pages
Unable to attend our training sessions?
- Check out our videos and guides - browse or search for them here
- If you want to find out more about using Health Information, visit the e-tutorials zone on the Health Library website
Easier Reference Management Using Refworks
Thursday 1 May 2014, 14:00 - 15:30 (2 PM - 3:30 PM) - please note the time
Scott McGowan (Liaison Librarian)
Want to save time when writing up your essay and creating bibliographies? RefWorks is our web-based reference management software. Use it to create bibliographies and manage and save references from your research, whatever form they come in, from books to websites to e-journals.
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- Create your own RefWorks database
- Import references from various bibliographic databases
- Create references
- Sort, search and manage your personal database
- Produce bibliographies in different styles
- Share your references with other people
Audience: Open to all
Maximum number of participants: 25
No other current courses available
For further enquiries on any of these courses please contact your School/Faculty Liaison Librarian directly: click here to view their contact details