Explore this Section
Welcome to EPSAM
Welcome to EPSAM, Research Institute for the Environment, Physical Sciences and Applied Mathematics. The Institute is composed of more than 80 academic staff and contract research staff and more than 60 postgraduate researchers across a spectrum of science from Fire Ecology to Stellar Astrophysics.
The Institute seeks to promote interdisciplinary synergies and collaboration both internally and externally and has a wealth of experience of Research Council funded, Industrial and Charity funded research grants and contracts.
The Institute can bring this experience and breadth of vision to bear on your research problem and it is our goal to obtain sustainable, renewable solutions wherever possible.
Director : Prof. Pat Bailey
Tel. 01782 734583
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Director : Dr. Jacco van Loon
Tel. 01782 733331
Email : email@example.com
- NERC Oil & Gas CDT studentships
- BBSRC iCASE Studentship - Uncovering complex food fraud using metabonomic technology
- Astrophysics Studentships
- Other Postgraduate Opportunities
- TANGO Network - A Marie Curie Initial Training Network on Thermo-acoustic and Aero-acoustic Nonlinearities in Green combustors with Orifice structures
- GREEN KEELE