Explore this Section
Journal Article ILL Form
To request a journal article complete and submit the form below. The online request service is available to members of the Health Library and the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Keele University.
Before you complete the request form, please follow these instructions carefully, or there may be a delay in fulfilling your request.
- Please enter as much information as you can. The following fields are mandatory and the form can not be submitted unless they are completed:
* Your name * Your library card number * Your email address * Organisation * Confirm payment
- The more information you supply us with, the quicker we can complete your request.
Copyright Note ** We can not supply you with your requested article unless you have completed and dated the copyright declaration indicating that you agree to ALL the copyright statements. For any requestes where the copyright declaration has not been completed, we will require you to come into the library to complete a declaration before collecting the items. **
- If you want to be notified of the arrival of your request by telephone please remember to include a phone or bleep number, otherwise notifications will be by email.
- If your request is urgent please telephone the library or visit the library in person.
There is a charge for each request:
- NHS Users - £2 per item
- Retired NHS staff or Non NHS staff working with the NHS - £2 per item, £6 if only available from the British Library
- Keele Users - £2 per item if available from another NHS library in the Region, £6 if only available from the British Library
Please check the library catalogue and online journal lists before submitting inter-library loan requests.
All copyright declarations on request forms must be ticked and dated; and requests paid for before the item can be collected or sent out to you.
- Where we have valid delivery instructions, articles may be emailed (copyright licences allowing) or posted to you.
- Items sources from the British Library cannot be emailed.
- Items not yet paid for, or with incorrect delivery instructions, must be collected from the library in person.
Please note uncollected items will be destroyed 6 weeks after notification that they are available for collection is first sent, but may still be charged for.