Explore this Section
Keele will continue to be one of the UK's leading campus-based University communities.
Keele will provide a high quality educational experience for students shaped by outstanding research, contributing positively to social, environmental and economic agendas locally, nationally and internationally.
Observing Keele's founding ethos of 'the pursuit of truth in the company of friends', the University is committed to:
- The transformative capacity of education for individuals, communities and society;
- Equality of educational opportunity;
- Advancing knowledge through independent research and academic enquiry;
- Environmental and economic sustainability;
- Delivering high quality service and experience in all our activities;
- Valuing the rights, responsibilities and dignity of individuals through our commitment to equality and diversity;
- Valuing probity and ethical behaviour;
- Caring for the well-being of all our members.
Our Planning and Academic Administration pages can provide more information about the Strategic Plan