Information for parents and guardians
Congratulations - we hope you're feeling so proud to be the parent or guardian of a soon-to-be Keele student! Please have a look at the pages below for your guide to student life at Keele University.
If you're a parent/guardian of a student who is still applying to different universities, you might find this information more helpful.
Starting university is a significant point in anyone's life and we understand that you will want to help them settle in as quickly as possible. These web pages are packed with helpful hints and tips to enable you to support the student’s journey with us.
New students have their own set of online Welcome resources to enable them to prepare. Please encourage them to:
- Browse these Welcome web pages for all the information students will need to know
- Follow Life at Keele (@LifeAtKeele) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for round-the-year info
- Download the Keele App - this is where they will get information about virutal and in-person events, as well as access their academic timetable, and much more
- Check their new Keele email address regularly
- Complete the induction module to familiarise themselves with all the services, tools and platforms they will use as a Keele student
The safety and wellbeing of the Keele community remains our highest priority.