Nursing and Midwifery at Keele ranked No 1 in the UK for student satisfaction
Nursing and midwifery students at Keele have ranked their course No.1 in the UK for student satisfaction, in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
Final year students placed Keele as the top university to study children’s nursing and midwifery, for overall satisfaction, academic support and course placements.
Adult nursing also ranked No. 1 for library support resources, placement supervision, and learning resources, while mental health nursing ranked No. 1 in the UK for course placements.
The School of Nursing and Midwifery is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year and is proud that its students have been at the forefront of helping the NHS and the community during the Covid-19 pandemic. The School has supported over 120 students to help the NHS through the current outbreak by undertaking an extended placement in line with Health Education England guidance.
The NSS is a high profile annual survey of nearly half a million students across the UK. The survey gathers opinions from students about their time in higher education, asking them to provide honest feedback on what is has been like to study on their course at their university or college.
- Keele University commended for outstanding research quality in national assessment
- Keele Business School commended for supporting local economy
- Healthcare students benefit from innovative new training facility
- Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton Relay to visit Keele University as full England route revealed
- Sir Jonathon Porritt reflects on 10 years as Chancellor of Keele University