Business Studies at Keele ranked UK No.1 for student satisfaction
Business Studies students at Keele have ranked their course No.1 in the UK for student satisfaction, in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
Final year students placed Keele as the top university to study Business Studies courses for overall satisfaction, the quality of the course, library resources, and access to the course.
Keele Business School offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across a variety of disciplines including Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business and Marketing.
Students also ranked Keele’s HumanResource Management No.1 in the UK for its library support resources.
The NSS is a high profile annual survey of nearly half a million students across the UK. The survey gathers opinions from students about their time in higher education, asking them to provide honest feedback on what is has been like to study on their course at their university or college.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week