Download the Keele App and
Stay connected with Keele wherever you are.
With personalised services and information, the Keele University App is designed to help you make the most of your life at Keele all year round, whether you're a new or returning student.
The first time you use the Keele App, please use your Keele email address and password to log-in.
What can I do on the app?
- View your timetable
- Check-in to taught sessions
- Submit planned or unexpected absences requests
- Take a look at what's on - your calendar of opportunities throughout the year, including all virtual events and activities*
- Use the campus maps to find your way around
- Find out info about facilities and services on campus - particularly useful if you're a new student!
- Check PC availability across campus
- Find answers to your questions in the Self-Service Portal, and check progress on any requests
- View your library account and the staff directory
- Check available laundry facilities if you live on campus
- Access our quick tips and reminders about life at Keele
So please browse through and find the features which suit you while you're at studying with us. If you ever think something is missing from the Keele App or something isn’t working as it should, please provide feedback by clicking on the grey bar at the top of the app, selecting the speech bubble icon and choosing one of the options from the menu which appears. You can choose to send feedback, report a problem, tell us your ideas, and tell friends about the app.
During semester 1, we have been encouraging students to register their attendance and absence at taught sessions via the Keele App. The app is available to download to smartphones, and is also accessible via a web browser on personally-owned devices or campus PCs – just go to app.keele.ac.uk.
Registering your attendance and absence at taught sessions is really important and couldn’t be simpler via the app – just click either the ‘check-in’ tile to register attendance, or the ‘my absences’ tile for absence. You can find further guidance here.
Depending on your course or level of study, you may have certain requirements to meet in regards attendance which are set by professional or statutory regulatory bodies (PSRB); if your attendance drops below the expected level, you will be contacted by your School. All students, regardless of PSRB or other requirements, will be contacted if their attendance drops below 50% over a 4-week period or they are absent for 6 consecutive days. This contact is to check if you need extra support or guidance, and your personal tutor and Student Experience and Support Officer will be copied into this communication.
We have now added functionality to the app to enable you to register your attendance at taught sessions using the ‘check-in’ feature and to submit any planned or unexpected absence requests.
Guidance on how to use these features can be found on the IDS webpages.
Please now use your Keele email address and password to log-in.
- Pocket Guide section added
New sections added:
- What's On (events) calendar