Further information for international students
As an international student we understand that you may have additional questions or concerns before starting at Keele. Our International Student Support team are here to help and advise you and alleviate any worries you may have.
You will need to apply for a suitable visa prior to coming to Keele to study. You can find further information about how to apply for your visa on the Immigration Compliance webpages.
Further information and guidance for international students is available from our specialist International Student Support team.
Further information on how to register for the Meet & Greet Airport Collection Service can be found under Plan Your Journey
- Passport plus visa and Home Office decision letter (if required)
- Evidence of your finances
- British sterling currency and internationally accepted credit or debit card
- Keele University CAS Statement and/or Keele University offer letter
- Original qualification documents as listed on your CAS Statement
- Accommodation Boarding Pass so you can collect your accommodation room key
- Medication and letter from your doctor (if required)
The British climate can be unpredictable and very changeable, meaning that you will need warm and waterproof clothing for your stay in the UK. It will be cheaper and save on luggage space to buy suitable clothes along with living essentials when you reach the UK. We offer shopping trips throughout Keele Welcome to purchase such items. Please do not send any luggage in advance of your arrival as we have no supervised storage space. If any packages valued over £500 are being sent, you should ask the freight service to hold these and arrange to have them delivered after you arrive at Keele.