There are a number of short tasks for you to complete prior to beginning your postgraduate study at Keele. Take a look at the information below to see what you need to do next.
To pre-enrol as a Keele student you will need access to your Keele IT account. You will receive an email with this information.
It’s worth getting yourself familiarised with the services your IT account gives you. The easiest way to do this is to work through our online student induction, which will provide you with lots of useful information about IT, Library and Student Services at Keele.
Please note the pre-enrolment process will not open for new students until your place at Keele has been confirmed.
Please complete the pre-enrolment process as soon as possible, ideally one week before you arrive.
To complete the pre-enrolment process go to students.keele.ac.uk and log on with your username and password that have been provided. Click on the 'The Office' tab, followed by the 'eVision' tab. From there all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions which will guide you through the process.
- Provide a photograph of yourself so that we can produce your Keele card ready for when you arrive at Keele.
- Supply us with details of a person who we could get in touch with in case of an emergency.
- Check and confirm other information we hold about you, which will save you time when you arrive at Keele.
Are you a postgraduate taught student? You will select your course modules after you have enrolled.
Keep up to date with all of the news at Keele by liking and joining the following social media:
- Life at Keele Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Keele Postgraduate Life Page 2019/20
- Keele University Student Life 2019/20 (Official Group) on Facebook