Explore this Section
- / Vice Chancellor's Office /
- Vice-Chancellor's Forums /
- VC's Forum 22nd June 2015 - Business and Employer Engagement
Vice- Chancellor's Forum, Monday 22nd June 2015 - Business and Employer Engagement
The third and final Vice-Chancellor’s forum of the academic year is scheduled to take place on Monday 22nd June 2015 at 12 noon in the Old Library, Keele Hall. The topic of the third forum will be business and employer engagement.
The Vice-Chancellor’s forums have been established to help create room for debate of broad institutional issues involving a cross section of staff and students ( where appropriate) from across the University.
General features of the forums are that they will:
- aim to attract input from staff from across the University
- address topics of broad interest and/or key strategic direction
- lead to a short report on the University website so that wider comment can be captured.
- be on academically–related topics that can be nominated by anyone in the University
They will NOT be:
- aimed at “managerial” topics
- decision making
- dominated by powerpoint presentations
- dominated by UEC members
The Vice-Chancellor’s forum on 22nd June will take the form of a small group debate involving 15 – 20 people from across the University. Lunch will be provided.
If you would like to take part in the forum, could you please apply for a place by emailing Howard Bell in the Vice-Chancellor’s Office at h.s.bell@Keele.ac.uk by Friday 12th June 2015. Further details of the forum can be found at the Vice-Chancellor’s Office section of the website http://www.keele.ac.uk/vco/vice-chancellorsforums/
The invite to take part in the forum is extended to both staff and students.
THE NOTES OF THE VC'S FORUM HELD ON 22ND JUNE 2015 CAN BE FOUND HERE