Explore this Section
- Undergraduate Course List 2018
- Open Days and Offer Holder Days
- Order a Prospectus
- Entry Requirements
- How to Apply
- Tuition Fees
- Student Life
- Study Abroad
- Student Support Services
- Student Funding
- Information for Parents and Guardians
- Information for International applicants
- About the Area
- Additional Costs
- Combined Honours
- My Keele Journey
- Contact Us
Economics and International Business
The Economics and International Business programme at Keele will provide you with a critical and globalised approach to management and economic theory enabling you to operate effectively in the international job market.
Combined Honours degrees allow you to study two different subjects in one degree. Find out more about Combined Honours degrees.
UCAS code: LN11
Keele Management School
You’ll learn techniques for addressing real world problems and policy related issues, explore the behaviour and performance of households, businesses and governments alongside a thorough exploration of the ‘nuts and bolts’ of essential business skills and knowledge.
You will use professional software tools such as Bloomberg to analyse and interpret real economic data and practice presenting complex findings to a range of audiences. Should you wish to gain some further practical experience in the application of your learning you might opt to take a placement year between years two and three of your studies.
What will this mean for my future?
A degree in Economics and International Business from Keele will open up a range of opportunities in a variety of sectors worldwide. You could choose to pursue a career in banking, insurance, or management consultancy or to use your transferable skills in an indirectly related career of your choice. Whilst you will graduate with a wide range of skills to bring to the global employment market you might also consider going on to study either subject at postgraduate level.
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Quantitative Methods
- Global Business Environment
- Introduction to International Business
- Management in Context
- Managing in the Multinational Corporation
- Organisational Behaviour
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- International Supply Chain Management
- Operations and Quality Management
- Introduction to Econometrics
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Dynamic Macroeconomics
- Industrial Organisation
- Comparative Business Cultures
- International Business Strategies
Sandy Koh, Singapore
"KMS provides you with all the resources and opportunities to develop your true potential."
International Business Graduate, 2015