Supporting Keele University
Explore this Section
- / Supporting Keele University /
- How Can I Support? /
- Our Key Priorities /
- Participation and Progression
Participation and Progression
The Keele Key Fund is keen to enhance the University experience of students and to support them when needed.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The Keele Key Fund has previously supported and enhanced the University’s offering of scholarship and bursaries offering through all academic disciplines.
We also have growing prize fund for students. The prize funds are managed by the relevant School in conjunction with Campaigns and Development.
We also provide financial support to those students who are coming to Keele from a background in care without the benefit of any family support, financial and otherwise.
In addition, we have a number of students who, whilst they are studying at university, also have caring responsibilities for a family member – be it a mother or father or sibling. These students often need a little extra support.
The care leavers and care givers fund are managed by Student Services in conjunction with Campaigns & Development.
If you are a student looking for further information on scholarships and bursaries, please click here to visit the student funding section of our website.
Student Experience Projects
Examples of recently funded projects include:
- The creation of the Keele Student Mediation Service, the first of its kind within a UK university
- The Keele First Responders Team, a campus-wide emergency service
- Video and camera equipment for KeeleSU
- Christmas Truce Football Match Tribute part of Keele University’s centenary
- Commemorations of the Great War 1914-1918, fifteen members of KUFC travelled to Aachen in Germany to play a memorable football match.
- The purchase of a set of bubble football “zorbs” for KeeleSU.
Want to get involved and support our projects?
If you are interested in any projects relating to this key priority, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Campaigns and Development on 01782 733003 for more information.