Supporting Keele University
Explore this Section
How Can I Support?
Keele University values the support of its students, alumni, neighbours and friends. Every gift, no matter how large or small, improves the student experience, our world-class research, or contributes to other significant projects.
You can support Keele in a number of ways:
- You can donate to one of the University’s main development projects
- You can make an annual donation to the Keele Key Fund
- You can make a donation specifically towards student scholarships and bursaries, supporting those students suffering from financial hardship
- You can remember the University in your will
- You can plant a tree in the University’s memorial garden
- You can share your Keele experience with our current students via our next Student Telethon
- You can give your time through one of our volunteering opportunities.
- You can become a Friend of Keele.
If you are able to make a financial donation, we may be able to benefit from Gift Aid on your donation. Please click here to see how you can boost your gift at no extra cost.
Keele University has Charitable status (please click here for more information about our status as an Exempt Charity) and, as such, we must comply with those requirements.