Supporting Keele University
Explore this Section
Keele College of Fellows
In 2013, Keele University founded the College of Fellows as a means of continued engagement with key regional individuals.
This small group of supporters and stakeholders are advocates for the University on a regional, national and international level and provides an informal forum in support of the University’s advancement.
Although the College has no executive powers, it serves as a vehicle to enable the University to draw on a range of expertise from opinion formers who can shape and influence Keele’s reputation, as well as supporting its development across a range of stakeholder groups.
Whilst there have been many changes since its foundation more than 50 years ago, Keele’s vision remains faithful to that of its forbearers – to provide life-changing opportunities for all those who can demonstrate commitment and determination to success, irrespective of their circumstances.
What does the College of Fellows do?
- Promotes Keele University in all of its activities – its undergraduate and postgraduate education, its distinctive research and its commitment to social and economic impact and sustainability.
- Advocates the University’s world-leading research in key areas of health, sustainability and ageing, and engage potential stakeholders in new research opportunities, collaborations, funding and support.
- Cultivates relationships which engage organisations and business leaders with the University’s expertise in green technologies.
- Seeks new opportunities for ventures in teaching, research and service provision.
- Identifies and harnesses inward investment opportunities which drive Keele’s development strategies.
- Supports Keele’s vision of continuous advancement by providing students with a world-class university experience through securing alliances with individuals and organisations who will share and invest in these aspirations.
- Engages with the University’s International Framework to strengthen Keele’s global outreach to potential students, partners and collaborators.