Study at Keele
Explore this Section
- Order a prospectus
- Undergraduate Study
- Postgraduate Taught
- Postgraduate Research
- International students
- Continuing professional development
- Careers and Employability
- Keele Outreach
- Entry Requirements
- Open Days and Offer Holder Days
- Student Financial Support
- Student Placements
Student Financial Support
What we do
Staff in the office administer, and can advise on, a number of sources of student funding. These include Keele University bursaries and scholarships, the Access to Learning Fund, hardship loans, Professional and Career development Loans (PCDLs), Federal Loans for US students; Canadian loans, funding from the Family Welfare Association and other smaller bursaries and awards.
- We can, in some cases, advise on alternative sources of funding.
- We advise potential students and their parents or carers on UK government funding including funding for NHS funded courses
- We advise on budgeting and ensuring that you are getting your full entitlement in terms of government funding for students.
Find out more at the Money advice and guidance site.