Explore this Section
- Keele development of New Barnes Halls
- New Students
- New International Students
- Current UG Students
- Postgraduate Students
- Student Life On Campus
- Halls of Residence
- Development projects
- Living Off Campus
- Vacation, Resit & Graduation Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation
- Visitor Accommodation
- Contact Us
- Information for Clearing Applicants
Congratulations you've got your Clearing Place at Keele!
- Within 48 hours you should receive an email inviting you to make your accommodation application
- Shortly afterwards you can make your online accommodation application
- Within 48 hours of making your application you will receive an email with either an offer of campus accommodation or other options available to you
What happens if University Accommodation is full
Don’t panic – there is a surplus of good quality, competitively priced accommodation in the local area, mainly in Newcastle-under-Lyme (town) itself, most of which is quite close to the bus station. We have strong links with our trusted local landlords and will help you find suitable accommodation. We only advertise accreditedlandlords – please see here for further information: http://www.landlordaccreditation.co.uk/content/
Where possible, we will find spaces for you with other students in a similar position to enable you to live with other Keele Freshers. However, for late applications we can’t guarantee this.
If we arrange off campus accommodation for you, we will provide you with a bus pass and you will be able to travel to and from University with other Keele students. Students who have declined a room or failed to respond to an offer of campus accommodation and subsequently live off campus accommodation will not be eligible for the free bus pass.
Remember that all accommodation contracts (once accepted) are legally binding whether with the University or a private landlord or provider.