Explore this Section
Resources for Staff
This section of the website is to be used by Keele staff members and staff from our partner Universities.
The ERASMUS area will explain everything Keele staff need to know about working and teaching within Keele's European partner Universities:
- Who can apply
- Where you can work
- Available grants
- Previous experiences of working and teaching in Europe
- and Events that are taking place across Europe, that might be of interest.
You can download Keele University's International Strategy 2015-2020 here.
There is an area for Keele Subject Tutors which will guide you through your role:
- highlighting key deadlines
- and providing helpful advice.
The final area is to be used by staff from partner Universities looking for information about Keele:
- Our international application process
- Key deadlines
- and grading requirements.
If you have any questions relating to these sections, please contact:
Elissa Williams (The Global Education Manager)