The Keele University Bursary (2021 Entry)
The Keele University Bursary is an award of £1000 in the first year of study to undergraduate students who meet certain eligibility criteria.
Eligibility in 2021
A bursary of £1,000 in the first year of study is available for all undergraduate students who:
- Commence their full-time undergraduate degree at Keele in September 2021.
- Are liable to pay the full tuition fee of £9,250*. (*See details on expected fees here UK & EU students - undergraduate tuition fees)
- Have a gross annual household income of £15,000 or below (as verified by Student Finance)
- Are defined as having a Commencing Year of Study of 2021 by Student Finance.
- Domiciled in England or Northern Ireland, or domiciled in Wales and not in receipt of any form of tuition fee funding from the Welsh Assembly.
- Are not on a course that receives other public funding. This includes NHS funded courses (including the new NHS Teaching Grant), PGCE and Social Work. Please note that students who are on NHS courses that do not receive NHS funding (or other external funding) will still be eligible.
Please note that if you are receiving any non-repayable, non-means-tested funding from your government towards your tuition fee payment, you will not receive the Keele University Bursary.
Please note that if you are studying a Harper & Keele Veterinary School programme you will not be eligible for this award. This is due to the fact that the Veterinary School has a standalone package. Further information can be found on the Harper & Keele Veterinary School webpage.
How to apply
There is no need to apply, the bursary is automatically applied if you meet the criteria.
If you have any queries about eligibility for the Keele University Bursary, please contact us at email@example.com