Applying to Keele
Information on applying for the Exchange / Study Abroad / ERASMUS Programme.
Exchange & Erasmus: The online application will be emailed to you week commencing 31st May so long as you have been nominated by your home University.
Study Abroad (Fee Paying): Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information on applying to Keele.
Erasmus + International Credit Mobility (ICM): The online application will be emailed to you once you have been nominated by your home University.
Supporting Documents Required with Application
When completing your online application you will be required to submit the following supporting documents. Failure to submit these documents could delay any immigration paperwork you may require.
Exchange students (your home university has a formal partnership agreement with Keele)
- Your current academic transcript, signed and stamped by your home University
- English language certificate: If your first language is not English, proof of your English Language level (see more below)
- Passport: A copy of your current passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the end of your mobility at Keele
- Personal statement (completed within the application)
- Details of any previous UK visas
Study Abroad students (your home university does not have a formal partnership agreement with Keele and tuition fees are applicable)
- All of the above with the addition of a nomination letter from your home university
As classes at Keele are taught in English, all students must be able to prove they have a sufficient level of English to be able to cope with the course from the beginning. If you are a non-native English speaker, you will need to submit an appropriate English Language qualification or attend one of our pre-sessional English courses.
If you are a student from one of our EU partner universities, you do not need to show proof of English Language in the form of IELTS/TOEFL ibt, however a letter from your home university is recommended to show that you are of CEFR B2 level.
If you are a student from a Non-EU partner university, an IELTS score of at least 5.5, with no component less than 5.5 is required.
Application Deadlines 2021/22
Students applying for exchange must be nominated by their home university.
|Fall Semester Nomination Deadline||
|Fall Semester Application Deadline (if you require a Pre-Sessional English Course)||
|Fall Semester Application Deadline||
|Spring Semester Nomination Deadline||
|Spring Semester Application Deadline||