How do I apply?
To be eligible to apply for/be offered a place on one of our study abroad exchange programmes, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be on an undergraduate degree programme (excluding Health Faculty)
- Have a 60% overall grade average
- We recommend that you have no less than 50% in any individual module.
Making an application
- Research the Partner Universities carefully. On your application you will be asked for your top three choices together with your reasons.
- Please note these two very important points if you are undertaking the Semester Exchange:
- The universities you choose have to offer your subject area.
- Decide in which semester you want to go and check the appropriate courses are offered during that semester.
- It is compulsory that you attend an information session. These sessions will provide more information in helping you to choose what route to take and how to select your destination.
- It is important that you discuss your choices with your academic Subject Tutor.
- The application will be released early December; the deadline for submission is Friday 4th January 2019.
- Module approvals and academic references do not need to be submitted until mid-February.
What happens next?
The Global Education team will review your application and give an overall score. Taking into account the exchange spots we have, nominations will be made by the middle of February.