How do I apply?
To be eligible to apply for/be offered a place on one of our study abroad exchange programmes, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be on an undergraduate degree programme (excluding Health Faculty)
- 60% overall grade average requirement in order to study abroad
- We recommend that you have no less than 50% in any individual module.
Making an application
- Research the Partner Universitiescarefully. We will ask you to give us your top 3 choices, Please note these two very important points if you are undertaking the semester exchange:
- Make sure the Universities you choose offers your subject area
- Decide in which semester you want to go and check the appropriate courses are offered during that semester.
- You must attend a Global Education information session to help you in making your choice.
- The Application to study abroad in 2018/19 will be released early December, the deadline for submission is Friday 5th January 2018.
What happens next?
The Global Education Team will review your application and give an overall score. Based on exchange places we have we will nominate you to one of your top 3 choices by the middle of February.