This is a space dedicated to Postgraduate Research Staff Resources.
It is under construction and we would welcome suggestions from you for content to develop.
Please contact KDA@keele.ac.uk with your ideas.
- Vitae - Supporting Researchers career development. Through the website you can access the Researcher Development Framework (RDF) and many other useful resources. Use the RDF to help plan your personal and career development (e.g studnet PDPLP, staff SPRE, developmental workshops and conferences) You will need to register with your @keele.ac.uk email address.
- Research Councils UK (RCUK) - The strategic partnership of the UK's seven Research Councils. The RCUK website contains information, news and resources to inform and support you in your research.
- Research Professional - Latest research news and funding opportunities. There is a quick start guide to help you use the site and you can set up email alerts. Log-in with your Keele email address.
- ResearchGate - Extend your network and research visibility. A social networking site for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.
- ORCID - A tool to enable recognition of all your research contributions easily. Create and view youe unique ORCID ID, a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher. You can connect your ID with your professional information — affiliations, grants, publications, peer review, and share your information with other systems, saving you time and hassle, and reducing the risk of errors.
- Keele People - Use Keele People to book workshops and record you personal training events.
- Vitae - an international programme dedicated to realising the potential of researchers through professional and career development, including the Researcher Development Framework (RDF), which you can use for skill and career development.
- Symplectic Research Publications Database - This database is the University system for managing publications (and Open Access) add your accepted publications to Keele's Research Repository where it can be included in the Ref. The database automatically links to your staff profile (keeping information up to date) and the University Institutional Repository, allowing your stored research to be viewed by anyone with internet access.
- Career Development Guide by Professor Alan M Johnson CHARTING A COURSE FOR A SUCCESSFUL RESEARCH CAREER A Guide for Early Career Researchers 2nd Edition
We are currently working on a set of a FAQs from a staff perspective.
Content to follow.
|Keele University Switchboard/General Enquiries
Tel: +44 (0)1782 732000
|Postgraduate Research Programme Fees
|General Admissions (Home/EU)
Tel: +44 (0)1782 733726
|General Admissions (International Students)
Tel: +44 (0)1782 733501
|Student Disability Services
Tel: +44 (0)1782 734105
|Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Research Administration||Counselling Service
Tel: +44 (0)1782 734187
|Professional Doctorates in Social Sciences
Tel: +44 (0)1782 733700
|Faculty of Natural Sciences Postgraduate Research Administration||Keele Postgraduate Association
|Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Postgraduate Research Administration||Postgraduate Enquiries (Current Students)
Tel: +44 (0)1782 734573
Tel: +44 (0)1782 733636
|Doctoral Academy (KDA)
|Postgraduate Student Representatives
|Academic Development (KIITE)
|Faculty Postgraduate Research Directors
|Research and Innovation Support Enhancement (RaISE)
|Postgraduate Research Leads
|Institute for Liberal Arts and Sciences
|Food and drink
|Audio Visual Services