Teachers' and Advisers' Conference 2020
The Teachers' and Advisers' Conference is an excellent opportunity for you to receive up to date information about Higher Education and to network and share best practice with colleagues working in Higher Education, Further Education, schools and colleges.
Our annual Teachers’ and Advisers’ Conference returns on Thursday 2 July 2020.
We’ve revamped our programme to include brand new breakout sessions and keynote speakers that you won’t want to miss!
5 new sessions for our complimentary Teachers’ and Advisers’ Conference;
- What is the point in university?
- Work hard, play hard: An insight into Keele’s Student's Union
- Interviews aren't quizzes: These are the things prospective medical students need to prepare for!
- A different route? Supporting learners to source and secure apprenticeships
- Public sector careers students don’t always consider... featuring: Law, Public Health, Criminology, Forensic Science and Psychology
Spaces are limited and are expected to go fast; book now to avoid disappointment!
Download the programme for the 2020 Teachers' and Advisers' Conference.
For more information about the conference, please contact us at:
Tel: 01782 733574