Foundation years for international students
Keele University provides several foundation year options for international students, suitable for students whose current academic qualifications and / or English language level do not allow direct application to an undergraduate degree programme. These courses are designed to prepare international students to enter into Keele University undergraduate degrees.
- Subjects: All subjects - excluding medicine
- Length: Four to five year degree programme*
- Entry requirement for subjects across business, science, social sciences and humanities: IELTS 5.5 (with 5.5 in all subtests) or above (does not need to be a SELT).
- Entry requirement for subjects across health: IELTS 6.0-7.0 with subtests 5.5-7.0*
- Key information: Year 1 is a preparatory year. Years 2-4 you will study your degree
*dependent on progression course.
- Subject: All subjects across business, science, social sciences and humanities
- Length: A one year preparatory programme
- Entry requirement: SELT IELTS 5.0 (with 5.0 in all subtests) or above
- Key information: Upon successful achievement of the required grades in the International Foundation Year, students can progress to year one of an undergraduate degree at Keele
NCUK offers foundation and graduate pathway programmes, all qualifications include unique language and study skills preparation modules and English for Academic Purposes (EAP) which will equip you with the skills you need to succeed in your studies in the UK.