ID and enrolment process
There are a number of short tasks for you to complete before you begin your studies at Keele. Doing so nice and early will help to make your transition to life as a Keele student a smooth process. Take a look at the information below to see what you need to do next.
The first thing you will need as a Keele student is access to your Keele IT account. Once your place is confirmed, we'll send this information to the email address that you gave to us during the application process.
If you have not received your IT account information yet or you do not have an email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for this information to be sent to you.
Don't worry if you have mislaid or forgotten your password - you can reset it at keele.ac.uk/it - just click on the password changer. If you experience problems, please email email@example.com for support.
Once your place at Keele has been confirmed, we will send you an email (to the email address you gave us during the application process) asking you to upload your ID on the University's eVision system, and a photo for your Keele Card.
We need to check your ID before we can send you the instructions to complete our online enrolment process, so please complete the ID upload process as soon as possible.
Once you begin the process, you will see a list of the types of ID we can accept.
- Go to eVision at scims.keele.ac.uk.
- Log in by entering your Keele username and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the 'ID upload' link and follow the on-screen instructions which will guide you through the process.
Once you have completed your ID upload you will be asked to provide a photo of yourself so that we can produce your Keele Card ready for when you arrive at Keele.
We will send you an email (to your new Keele email account) explaining how to log in to the eVision online enrolment task, and from there all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions.
The process is mandatory and you will need to:
- Supply us with details of a person who we could get in touch with in case of an emergency.
- Check and confirm other information we hold about you, which will save you time when you begin your studies.
- Electronically sign a declaration at the end of the process.