Explore this Section
- / Student Services /
- Money advice and guidance /
- Undergraduate Bursaries and Scholarships /
- The Keele University Bursary 2017
The Keele University Bursary
About the Award
The Keele University Bursary is an award of £1000 per year to undergraduate students who meet certain eligibility criteria.
A bursary of £1,000 a year is available for all undergraduate students who:
- Commence their full-time undergraduate degree at Keele in September 2017
- Are liable to pay the full tuition fee of £9,250.
- Have a gross annual household income of £20,000 or below (as verified by Student Finance)
- Domiciled in England or Northern Ireland
- Are not on a course that receives other public funding eg. NHS funded courses, PGCE or Social Work. Please note that students who are on NHS courses that do not receive NHS funding (or other external funding) will still be eligible.
Please note that if you are receiving any non-repayable, non-means-tested funding from your Government towards your tuition fee payment, you will not receive the Keele University Bursary.
How to apply
There is no need to apply, the bursary is automatically applied if you meet the criteria.
If you have any queries about eligibility for the Keele University Bursary, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other funding opportunities
If you receive at least AAA (or equivalent) at A Level you may also be eligible for up to £2,000 per year via the Keele Excellence Scholarship. To find out more click here.