Explore this Section
- / Student Services /
- Money advice and guidance /
- Tuition Fees /
- International Students - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Tuition Fees /
- Sponsored Students
If you are receiving sponsorship to cover your tuition fee and living costs, after you receive an unconditional offer, you will need to provide a letter of sponsorship/financial guarantee.
This proof of funding must be provided on letter headed paper and include the following information:
- your full name (as stated in your passport)
- your Keele Student Number;
- the name of the programme
- the academic year for which the sponsorship applies;
- the amount of the sponsorship (for example, full tuition fees or a specified amount in pounds sterling)
- the address and a named contract to which Keele University should send the invoice
- the full name and address of the sponsoring institution.
This information must be returned to the Admissions team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must also complete and return a Data Sharing Declaration for Sponsored Students form. Please use the link below to download this form. This must be sent to the International Recruitment and Development team on email@example.com.